
IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE 2011 IS HERE ALREADY. I DIDN'T GO TO ANY SWANKY NEW YEARS EVE PARTY, I FELL ASLEEP AND 2011 ARRIVED WITHOUT ME. NOW I KNOW I AM GETTING OLD. WE HAD A LOVELY NEW YEARS DAY, JACKIE MADE A YUMMY PORK ROAST DINNER. I CALLED MY OLDEST BROTHER ANDY, HE WAS 14 YEARS OLD WHEN I WAS BORN. HE IS THE OLDEST OF 7 CHILDREN. IT WAS SO GOOD TO TALK WITH HIM. I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE NEW YEARS DAY. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR BLOGGER FRIENDS, YOU ARE SUCH A PART OF MY LIFE, AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT. RIZZI
Hi Rizzi, Happy New Year to you too!
ReplyDeleteI did not attend any parties either, New Years Eve, to bring in the new year. I knew the new year would come in anyway without my help. I enjoyed New Year's Day with my family.
Gerry
Hi Rizzi, my kids were away with friends, staying up until all hours of the morning, while hubby and I were home, snug as two bugs. I did manage to stay up past midnite which I hardly ever do any time of the year. We've had a nice two weeks off for the winter break but it is back to school tomorrow. The kids are wanting to know why they can't be homeschooled. HA! HAve a great rest of the day. Tammy
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good start to the year! Best Wishes!
ReplyDeleteWe, too, kept a very low profile on New Year's Eve and Day. My husband fell on the ice two days before NY Eve and had to be in the hospital overnight. No broken bones but a lot of pain. He's home but has to sleep in his Lazy Boy and take it easy. I think we were lucky at that...with no broken bones but what a shock when this happened at 6 a.m in the morning...Yikes!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day, dear friend!
Hugs,
Coralie
Sending you oodles of love for a wonderful new year my sweet friend...thank you for all the blessings you have sent my way in 2010...you are such a dear. xoxoxoox
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Rizzi
ReplyDeleteI try to never go out on New Years Eve...we came home from Florida that night and just had a few friends over. I don't like going out very much, I'm a home body most the time.
I can't believe another year had flown by!
Oliver loves his journal you made, you are very talented.
Wishing you a healthy and happy 2011
Xx
Bunny
Happy Happy new year, sweet Rizzi!!!! May your new year be lovely and full of health!!! Love!!! Bela
ReplyDelete