IT STARTED AROUND DINNER TIME........................
WINTER WONDERLAND
PAT IS OUT THERE WITH THE SNOW BLOWER MAKING PATHS AND DIGGING OUT THE VANS AND TRUCKS............
YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH SNOW WE HAD BY THE CUTTING OF THE SNOWBLOWER ALONG THE PATH.
MY SWEET MAKAYLA, SHE LOVES ANIMALS, ESPECIALLY HORSES. SHE AND HER SISTER MATTIE GO THREE TIMES A WEEK, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, AND SATURDAY.
BESIDES THEIR LESSONS, THEY HELPS CLEAN THE BARNS AND BRUSH DOWN THE HORSES. THEY JUST LOVE IT.
MUST GET SOME PICTURES OF THEM RIDING.
HERE SHE IS WITH HER DOG AGGIE, SHE BOUGHT HER A NEW SWEATER, AND BOOTS TO MATCH.
AGGIE'S BOOTS, AND SWEATER
SHE IS MODELING HER OUTFIT
SHE IS MODELING HER OUTFIT
HE LOVES TO EAT LIVE CRICKET'S......YUCK
Hi Aunt Riz, I love how the girls dress up their dogs - so cute - and it did look like Aggie was modeling for the camera! I shoveled some snow this morning - just to help Frank out since he's been at the office since 3am. I'm meeting some friends for dinner later - the roads are all clear here so I think it should be okay. Take care and say hi to everyone for me! XXOO
ReplyDeleteWe had Thunder Snow here in Alabama a couple weeks ago. Crazy stuff. Good thing someone has a snowblower there.
ReplyDeleteThe dog is darlingin her little sweater and boots. The lizzard..not so much. I don't like reptiles. My mom loves lizzards. She doesn't have real ones, but has lots of little things around the house of them. :)
We've got some bad weather headed our way again mid next week-but I'm loving the slower time and enjoying our fireplace. Love little Aggie-she reminds me of my Maggie-I tried those shoes on her-she didn't like them!
ReplyDeletewow! love snow! wish we had some too!
ReplyDeleteRosa
Sweet Makayla and the pup are cute as the dickens but I don't know about the gecko, although he is kind of cute too! Love your new banner and also your new headshot! Pretty, both!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, Rizzi!
Hugs,
Coralie
Dear Rizzi, Makayla looks like an angel! She is so bright and her smile is sweet! Tell her she is gorgeous in the pic!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to figure that cold...here we live a terrible summer!
Love!!! Much love to you and pretty Makayla!! Bela
What a great home...children and pets! lots of love there.
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at your sweet pup...those shoes are soooo funny.
Oh dear...is your snow ever going to stop???
It is like spring here.
Happy new week to you. xo
What a beautiful post! I loved everything about it! from the white blissful winter wonderland photos....to the warm and cheery smile of your granddaughter! to the doggie modeling! what a pose! I had to actually laugh out loud!
ReplyDeletethanks for your regular visits my dear blogy friend!
have yourself a happy day!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
Rizzi
ReplyDeleteOh I love it that your pets get all decked out..so adorable! I'm telling you every time I come here I leave happy and smiling, you have the greatest family! You have A wonderful home to be inside of during these icy cold days....one that is filled with your loved ones, animals, food and lots of love!!
God Bless
xx
Bunny
enjoyed reading your post and seeing the photos. do't wish snow on anyone. love the doggie boots. where do you find this item? stay warm rose
ReplyDelete