OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, January 7, 2011

WATCH OUT GIRLS, HERE COMES THE BEAUTIES OF 2011!!!!

AREN'T THESE PICTURES SOMETHING? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET A KICK OUT OF THEM.
















THE SAD PART IS I REMEMBER SOME OF THOSE STYLES,
MY MOM HAD HATS AND DRESSES VERY SIMILAR. HOW EVERYTHING CHANGES. TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. RIZZI






5 comments:

  1. but my friend....some of those vintage dresses would be loved by today fashion youth like my daughter...wish I had some of those vintage pieces...maybe not the swimwear!

    Weekend hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great old photos! Young ladies of this day and age need to go back to the those days before they decide to get dressed and present themselves to the world. :/ I see in your previous post that you receive so many sweet Christmas gifts. Enjoy! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rizzi, dear, I simply love the images you bring today!!! Romantic and so delicate!

    I wish you have a great weekend, my sweet friend!! Kisses!! Bela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your vintage pictures, Rizzi! Thanks for sharing them and have an awesome day!
    Hugs,
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures! Love the hats:)

    ReplyDelete