I WANTED TO GET BACK IN READING, AND I WILL START WITH MY NEW BOOK.
OLD BARNEY
Thursday, January 6, 2011
BY TO 2010 AND HELLO 2011
I LOVE GETTING READY FOR CHRISTRMAS. IT BRINGS A LOT OF WARMTH TO YOUR HEART. DECORATING THE TREE, HANGING THE STOCKINGS, REMEMBERING BACK WHEN YOU PICK-UP AN OLD ORNAMENT, CHRISTMAS SHOPPING, PREPARING A DELICIOUS FEAST, AND GREETING OLD FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. BUT....NOW IT IS OVER, AND WE WILL ALL START DOING IT AGAIN RIGHT AFTER THANKSGIVING, AND LOVING IT, EVEN IF WE ARE TIRED. I RECEIVED SO MANY LOVELY GIFTS THIS CHRISTMAS, I WILL SHOW JUST A FEW TODAY.
I WANTED TO GET BACK IN READING, AND I WILL START WITH MY NEW BOOK.
CRAFT EMBELLISHMENTS
I WANTED TO GET BACK IN READING, AND I WILL START WITH MY NEW BOOK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Rizzi, I have not read the book, but I did read the reviews. Sounds lke something I would like.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing pictures. Love the gifts. I hope you have a wonderful year.
Gerry
I like the cover and the name of the book. You will surely enjoy it, with a nice cup of tea or some hot cocoa in the "cardinal mug." We're expecting snow this weekend, too, and then more cold weather next week. It's okay though, it's good weather for a nice fire and finding things to do inside the house. I am going to work on my scrapbooks.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend, Aunt Riz.
Love, Karen