OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, January 21, 2011

MY WEEK/AND WHERE IS SPRING?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ISN'T THIS A GREEAT SPOT TO SIT FOR A WHILE, I WISH IT WAS SPRINGTIME......


IT WAS A GOOD WEEK, MADE A NICE LUNCHEON FOR ME AND MY DAUGHTER JACKIE. I MADE ORANGE RUFFY, SCALLOPS, AND SALMON, HAD A POTATOE CASSAROLE, IN BETWEEN THE TWO LAYERS OF POTATOES I HAD A FILLING OF PEPPERS, ONIONS, AND MUSHROOMS, AND A BOWL OF MIXED VEGGIES. I MADE APPLE CRISP FOR DESSERT WITH A POT OF TEA. I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES, MAYBE NEXT TIME. WE HAD SNOW, BUT A LOT OF ICE, SPRING WHERE ARE YOU? MY BROTHER IS HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL, DOING OK, WE STILL COULDS USE THOSE PRAYS. THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING TIME OUT FOR HIM WITH YOUR PRAYERS, IT WORKS. THIS MORNING (FRIDAY) WE WENT OUT FOR LUNCH, SO ALL AND ALL IT WAS A GREAT WEEK. DID SOME CROCHETING, AND CRAFTING TOO. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. RIZZI

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture. I can see us sitting there in those chairs:) The lunch sounds so delicious! You are such a wonderful cook, and so is Jackie -- the apple didn't fall far from the tree:)

    Our snow has mostly melted and now it is so brown and dirty outside. I'm thinking I'll be happy for Spring, too.

    Have a good weekend, Aunt Riz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rizzi!
    Sounds so charming and cozy a meal! Hope your weekend is wonderful!
    Sending BIG HUGS your way!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That meal you made sounds tasty, Rizzi. Let me know if you post photos of the hutches, and I will take a look at them, though I'm sure I'll love them!

    I'm glad to hear your brother is home. Keeping him in my thoughts.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete