OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WE HAD A VERY NICE CHRISTMAS, SANTA STOPPED BY AND LEFT SO MANY BEAUTIFUL GIFTS.


THE KIDS WERE SO HAPPY WITH ALL THE GIFTS THEY GOT. THEY HAVEN'T STOPPED PLAYING WITH THEM YET. FIRST THING THEY DO IN THE MORNING IS RUSH OUT TO THEIR TOYS. MATTIE AND MAKAYLA GOT ALL KINDS OF BARNS, HORSES, AND RIDERS....THEY ARE INTO HORSEBACK RIDING SO THEY JUST LOVE THEIR
GIFTS.


OUR SNOW STORM, WE HAD ABOUT 18 INCHES. A LOT OF SNOW PLOWING.






CHRISTMAS COOKIES JACKIE MADE, GREAT WITH A NICE HOT CUP OF TEA.




WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK WITH DRIED FRUIT AND NUTS, JACKIE MADE, REALLY DELICIOUS.

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS. TAKE CARE, STAY HEALTHY. RIZZI





6 comments:

  1. Yowzers! That's a heck of a lot of snow. I feel super duper cold when it is in the 50's here so can't imagine your weather.

    I am happy to say that our cookies brought home from my friend's cookie festival last week are all gone. They were yummy while they lasted but it is definitely time to detox from all the sugar. :)

    Stay safe and warm! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow looks so pretty. We haven't had a single flake in over a month. The mountains are getting plenty. We're hoping to get some this Thursday, so keep your fingers crossed!

    It's nice that the kids are enjoying their gifts. Oh, I would enjoy some of those cookies! Wish I could stop over for tea.

    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those treats look so yummy and that snow looks so peaceful. I love the sound of peace and quiet after a good snow. Stay warm. :)
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rizzi, you are so special!! Always bringing lovely images from your cozy home!! \it is soooo cold there!!! It is very hot around here...yes, dear, it is summer.
    I wish you and your kin a wonderful new year!! \love! Bela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you wishes of love and joy my sweet friend..your Christmas looked so cozy and bright!

    May your 2011 be filled with hope..promise..contentment and bliss! xoxoxoox

    Thank you for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures. Looks like you really had a mound of snow. YIKES. Hope you stay in and stay warm, my friend. Stopping in to say Happy New Year to you and yours. Is this the new or the old blog? It doesn't look like you're having issues, so am confused if I made it to the new one or the old one.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete