
JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW MY OLDEST BROTHER ANDY HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK, 20 % OF HIS HEART WAS ONLY WORKING. HE WAS BROUGHT TO THE HOSPITAL AND HAD 2 STINTS PUT IN. HE WAS DOING VERY WELL SO HE WENT HOME, BUT HAD TO GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL, WHICH IS WHERE HE IS NOW. HIS BLOOD PRESSURE WAS VERY LOW, AND HE HAS AN INFECTION IN HIS STOMACH. SO THAT MEANS HE'LL HAVE TO STAY THERE FOR A WHILE. I ASK YOU ALL TO PRAY FOR HIM, HE'LL BE 86 YEARS OLD IN APRIL. THANKS TO YOU, MY BLOGGER FRIENDS. RIZZI
Dear Rizzi!! My prayers go for Andy! Oh sweet friend, be strong and faithful! If you need any talk, email me, dear
ReplyDeletebelamurakami@gmail.com
Love! Bela
Rizzi, I will indeed pray for your brother. I'm so sorry - you must all be very worried.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Oh sweet friend...I will! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteDear Rizzi, I have been praying and I will continue to. I have my Saints medal and my rosary beads out and they bring me good luck so I will use them in prayer. ( I never have prayed for anything else in my life except for good health and happiness for people, I believe that is all we should ever ask God for and I do believe God will hear us)
ReplyDeleteTake Care of yourself
Love
Bunny