OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Saturday, January 8, 2011

DO YOU REMEMBER THESE DAYS?..........I DO!!!

SOME MORE PICTURES TO BRING BACK A LOT OF GOOD MEMORIES. ENJOY...............























I HAVE A LOT MORE TO SHOW, I WILL SHOW THEM IN MY NEXT POST........RIZZI









7 comments:

  1. What a riot these are. I love the aprons, though. The kitchen with the wall oven reminds me of our house in NJ. These are great posts, Aunt Riz, I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, DO show them dear friend!!! They are amazing!!! Have a great week, sweet friend and thanks for so lovely words on my work!! Love! Bela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore these images....what fun! Tuesday hugs to you my friend. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I adore them too...but I do NOT actually remember them because I wasn't even born yet!

    what a great looking time period...the happy homemaker and wife!
    I love that! and being a stay at home mom who actually wears aprons in the kitchen....I think I'm living that time period! lol

    ciao bella
    Creative CArmelinA

    thanks so very very much for your darling comments and compliments on my blog! I absolutely was smiling from ear to ear when you said that I have been an inspiration to you! That means the world to me!

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just as i would think, BLACK AND WHITE! I also love the aprons too! Great pictures too.
    sarah
    www.sarannedipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fun-wish I had some of the things in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rizzi,
    Such a happy simpler time when things were so family oriented. Before all these crazy celebrities running around with no talent.... I miss Dean, Frank and all the boys . I use to love watching them at my grandparents when I was little. I was born in 1965 but still love all the stories my parents and grandparents told me about the 50's.
    Great pictures, the kitchens are so cool..I love the vintage style.
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete