STEPHANIE IS ONE OF JENNY'S NURSES, AND IS DUE NEXT MONTH. WE GAVE HER A SMALL BABY SHOWER.
YES, SHE WAS SURPRISED.

STEPHANIE'S CHAIR

SALADS AND SANDWICHES

MORE DELICIOUS SANDWICHES

MY GRANDDAUGHTER JENNA MADE THE FAVORS, THEY CAME OUT SO PRETTY.

DESSERT TABLE

ISN'T THE CAKE PRETTY, SORRY ABOUT THE SHADOW..

SURPRISE.........................SURPRISE.......................SURPRISE
AND SHE WAS.....................

PRETTY GIFTS........WAITING TO BE OPENED...........
well! that was so special..I love all the extra touches you set up....that special pretty chair...those favours....
ReplyDeletewow...she looked surprised and I'm sure you all had a wonderful time!
is there any leftover cake? i want some!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteStephanie is so blessed to have such an amazing group of family and friends. This looks like the most adorable baby shower I have ever seen. I love the party favors your granddaughter made and that cake is incredible! Looks like she got some wonderful gifts too!! and the food table has me very hungry now :)
Good luck to her, I hope she has a very easy delivery!!
xoxo
Bunny
Have a nice day, its raining in dreary up here in Long Valley today, its a nice day to bake some cookies
So fun!! What a sweet idea...and yes the food looks amazing. Have a great day my friend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Aunt Riz, what a wonderful thing to do for everyone to do for Stefanie - and I'm so impressed at everything the girls did to help out! I do remember that quilt that Aunt Joan had us begin, and I haven't finished mine yet either. We need to make a pact that we will each definitely finish them - my pieces are all upstairs, carefully put away. How much do you have left to do? Mine is the color blue and doesn't match anything in my house. But I still love it! Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeletesounds like we had the same weather today! rainy....you know we are not too far from eachother right! it's like eight hours or so in a car ride! 45 minutes to Newark Airport!
ReplyDeletedid you get my package yet? I'm hoping it's not stuck at the border or anything like that!
ciao bella
thanks for coming by today!
creative carmelina
oh what a fun shower party!! beautiful decorations and that cake is awesome!!!
ReplyDeletehello! i'm glad you got the package! and that you like it, makes my day.
ReplyDeleteI know you mentioned that you liked the book, you had that old lapdesk...and you are currently reading little women, if I'm not mistaken!
so I thought, 'who better than YOU to enjoy this precious find!'
enjoy!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Stephanie must feel very special! What a beautiful shower. You'll have to let us know when she has her baby girl.
ReplyDeleteI still have the SECOND family quilt that I need to put together. Thankfully, mom finished the first one.
What a fabulous shower...everything looks so beautiful and the food looks delicious...wonderful time! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Coralie