OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Monday, May 3, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY/REILLY/ & JENNA

MY NIECE KAREN FROM "OVER THE BACKYARD FENCE" SENT ME A BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S DAY GIFT. NOT ONLY PRETTY LOOKING, BUT DELICIOUS TOO.


REILLY.........................
TIME TO GET UP REILLY, YOUR GOING TO THE GROOMER. MY POOR REILLY, HE IS 14 YEARS OLD, GOING BLIND, BUT HAS A HEART OF GOLD. HE SLEEPS A LOT THESE DAYS, HE EATS WELL, NOT TOO MUCH EXERCISE, BUT HE IS QUITE HAPPY.



WELL......................I'M UP........NOW WHAT?
NOT A HAPPY DOG, HE WOULD RATHER BE SLEEPING.
THIS IS REILLY BEFORE HE GOT HIS BATH, AND CLIPPING. (I THINK HE LOOKS SO CUTE WITH HIS LONGER HAIR, BUT IT IS TO HOT FOR HIM)

WELL, HE HAD A GOOD DAY AT THE GROOMERS, FIRST THING HE DID WHEN HE GOT HOME, HE RAN TO HIS FOOD DISH.



HE DOESN'T LIKE HIS PICTURE TAKEN, BUT THERE
HE IS ALL GROOMED, SMELLING GOOD, AND HE IS WEARING HIS NEW SCARF THE GROOMER GAVE HIM. HE IS SO GOOD, THEY LOVE HIM WHEN HE COMES.

JENNA.....................................
JENNA IS IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND THEY HAVE THE PROGRAM WHERE YOU MAKE A BABY DOLL AND MUST CARE FOR IT LIKE IT WAS A REAL BABY. ALL THE GIRLS, AND SOME BOYS TOO MUST CARRY THEM EVERY WHERE THEY GO. SHE HAS A BABY GIRL NAMED PENNY. HAVE A NICE DAY, AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. RIZZI









4 comments:

  1. Fist time visitor. I have a female shih-tzu named Sammie and a grandaughter, Riley. how funny

    I'm sorry for hte passing of your husband. We lost our son,Joshua, in nov 2003. He was only 16.

    I'm going to become a follower because I have to see what Reilly is doing..teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Rizzi!

    When I went through high school..that 'parenting course' made me care and carry an egg around in a little basket. It was supposed to be our baby, and illustrate how delicate children can be...the need to be careful, etc...it was fun! That was a good trip down memory lane for me.

    that pretty pink package looks delightful and delectable!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina was here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture of Jenna. That's a great way to teach the kids responsibility. And they have to make the doll, too! Great project.

    Riley is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Reilly is adorable...I have days like that..it is so hard to get going. I think that is such an amazing program for a high school student..I bet you she is a great mom. Happy Early Mother's Day to you my friend...enjoy the treats...you lucky girl. xoxox

    ReplyDelete