OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Monday, May 24, 2010

CROSS OVER THE BRIDGE

MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S MATTIE AND MAKAYLA BELONG TO BROWNIE TROOP #21537, AND IT IS TIME FOR THEM TO CROSS OVER THE BRIDGE INTO JUNIOR GIRL SCOUTS................. MAKAYLA IS CROSSING OVER----------------------------

MATTIE IS CROSSING OVER----------------------------------
MATTIE AND MAKAYLA......................................................
SINGING-------------------------------------------------------
MAKAYLA, SAYING HER SPEECH---------------------------

MAKAYLA, SITTING NEXT TO MS. HEIDI-------------------
MATTIE--------------------------------------------------- WELL, NOW THEY ARE JUNIOR GIRL SCOUTS, AND VERY PROUD. THREE CHEERS FOR MS. HEIDI'S TROOP #21537.
HIP HIP HOORAY--HIP HIP HOORAY--HIP HIP HOORAY--
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...........RIZZI






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I remember doing the same thing when I was a Brownie - but I think it had a different name back then.

    But I can't remember it!

    xoxo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! it's nice to see the smiles on the young faces!!!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both of the girls! I loved being a Brownie and Girl Scout leader. It was so much fun and we all learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete