OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MERMAIDS ARE TREASURES FROM THE SEA......

I LOVE MERMAIDS.......SO WHEN MY DAUGHTER JACKIE, AND HER HUSBAND PAT WENT AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND TO MYSTIC, CONN., SHE BROUGHT ME BACK SOME MERMAIDS.

THIS IS AN ORNAMENT I CAN HANG IN MY WINDOW, OR ON MY CHRISTMAS TREE, OR REALLY ANYWHERE.
THIS IS A BOOK MARK.................

THIS IS A BOOK MARK, THE BEADS ON HER TAIL HANG OUT OF THE BOOK, IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
I HAD A VERY NICE MOTHER'S DAY, OUR WEATHER WAS WARM WITH A COOL BREEZE, THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS, AND I GOT BEAUTIFUL GIFTS.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. RIZZI


4 comments:

  1. hello! i'm so thrilled that the tea cup is liked!

    and this mermaid bookmark is so adorable!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    did you get your package yet? mr. postman...where are you?/ lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet and cool, breezy hello from Frog Hollow Farm. I love mermaids too, these bookmarks are so pretty, how nice to have Jackie think about you while she's away! Love those little shells on the mermaid ornament! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ornament! She's so cute! You have a nice collection of mermaids. I can picture how pretty a Christmas tree full of mermaid ornaments would be. Glad you had a nice mother's day:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that you liked to collect mermaids. I bet when the move "little mermaid" first came out you got bunches of stuff!!
    I'll be on the lookout for mermaids, now.

    ReplyDelete