OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LAUREL

THIS BUSH IS CALLED LAUREL, IT GROWS WILD ALL THROUGH OUR TOWN. IT IS SO PRETTY, JUST HAD TO SHARE IT WITH YOU.


OUR PROPERTY IS FULL OF LAUREL, IT DOESN'T LAST THAT LONG. IT WILL BE GONE BY THE BEGINNING OF JULY. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...................RIZZI

3 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty my friend...I am off to read some of your posts I have missed...life has been so so busy..hugs for another weekend that is soon upon us. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling! i am so glad you shared this...it's so beautiful...!!! you should pull out your sketch pad and make some art! draw it or paint it...i promise

    it will be fun! and then you can blog about it!

    ciao bella
    have a great weekend!

    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely!!! Love it! You asked how I was doing with my knee and thank you for asking. My knee is doing well but I've been having some lower back pain that has been difficult. Still, it's only been 5 weeks so I guess I really should not complain!
    Have a great holiday!
    Hugs,
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete