I BOUGHT THIS STATUE A WHILE AGO, JUST CAME ACROSS HER THE OTHER DAY WHILE OPENING UP SOME BOXES. I THINK SHE IS ELEGANT. I JUST BOUGHT SOME NEW WHITE WICKER FURNITURE FOR MY ROOM. SHE WILL LOOK NICE ON THE BUREAU.

I ALSO HAVE STATUETTE'S....THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS......


I LOOK AT THESE LADIES, AND THE WAY THEY ARE DRESSED, SO LOVELY. I WONDER WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LIVE IN THOSE DAYS? RIZZI
A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm Aunt Riz. These little ladies are so elegant, I would love to be able to wear long skirts like these -they are so pretty. They would also cover my thighs! Hope all is well! Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what it would be like to live back in those days, too. I guess we're lucky to be able to dress comfortably and casual, but it would be nice to dress more stylishly, too. Your ladies are just lovely and will look so nice with your new furniture!
ReplyDeleteEverything is so pretty over here my friend...hugs to you..oh and by the way I adore all your pretty cushions. xoxo
ReplyDeleteelegant, romantic and a triffle uncomfortable! hehe....
ReplyDeleteimagine going to the bathroom in one of these dresses! lol
by the way! yes you are an artist!
ciao bella
creative carmelina