CARMELINA LOUNSBURY FROM CREATIVE CARMELINA HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT OF AN ARTIST. HER WORK IS SO LOVELY, AND SHE INSPIRED ME TO PICK UP A SKETCH BOOK AGAIN, AND JUST SKETCH ANYTHING. SO I DID..........
OLD BARNEY
Thursday, May 13, 2010
DID I TELL YOU...................
DID I TELL YOU I LIKE TO SKETCH, AND PAINT, AND MAKE CRAFTS, AND HAVE CRAFT SHOWS. WELL, I DO. MANY YEARS AGO I USED TO DO IT ALL, I STILL MAKE CRAFTS AND HAVE SHOWS WITH MY DAUGHTER JACKIE. I ALSO LOVE TO WRITE SHORT CHILDREN'S STORIES, AND ILLUSTRATE THEM.
CARMELINA LOUNSBURY FROM CREATIVE CARMELINA HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT OF AN ARTIST. HER WORK IS SO LOVELY, AND SHE INSPIRED ME TO PICK UP A SKETCH BOOK AGAIN, AND JUST SKETCH ANYTHING. SO I DID..........
THIS IS A BALL OF DIFFERENT KINDS OF LONG GRASS, MADE INTO A HOME FOR A LITTLE ANIMAL..
CARMELINA LOUNSBURY FROM CREATIVE CARMELINA HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT OF AN ARTIST. HER WORK IS SO LOVELY, AND SHE INSPIRED ME TO PICK UP A SKETCH BOOK AGAIN, AND JUST SKETCH ANYTHING. SO I DID..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh My Goodness! I am honoured that you would think that I have inspired you back into your old passions! you are a wonderful artist...and I order you to not put down your pad and pencil ever again! lol
ReplyDeletebesides great therapy, it's also great material to share with us here in blogland!
well done!
ciao bella
i won a magazine this morning and that made my morning!
now i've come here and read your day's post...and I'm on cloud nine!
thanks so much!
xoxoxox
always creative
always carmelina
i love the violets...they are free flowing! do you also colour things? that would be a dynamic sketch with a dark background! oh how fun!
ReplyDeleteciao again!
creative carmelina
Your work is amazing!!!! I would love to get back into it soon too. One day I can see myself with all the time in the world..sitting on a beach painting...that is my dream anyways. xoxo
ReplyDeleteA sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm. I'm so happy to see you sketching again, how wonderful. Keep it up and keep showing us what you're sketching! Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Aunt Riz. As Em would say, "you're a real artist!" I love seeing your work.
ReplyDeleteYou are so multi-talented! I can barely draw a stick person.
ReplyDeleteSandy
I'm just loving finding out more about you! I love your sketches! And it is so interesting that you write stories and illustrate them! Awesome! I also like to write and years ago I did many art fairs with fabric items. (Lots of hard work but fun!)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Coralie