OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BLUE JAYS NEST

MY GRANDDAUGHTER MAKAYLA FOUND A BLUE JAYS NEST, AND SURPRISED ME WITH THESE PICTURES. MAKAYLA IS VERY GOOD WITH THE CAMERA, I THINK SHE DID A GREAT JOB, AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO ZOOM THEM IN. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY......RIZZI





4 comments:

  1. well done...a budding photographer...!

    it's so cute to see young nature! and blue jays are so beautiful...or should i say, blue tiful!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    by the way, your granddaughter is beautiful in blue! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makayla what a lovely name for a lovely girl, may God Bless her and keep her safe.
    Rizzi darling I have to start by letting you know I have missed you more than you can imagine my friend. I have bonded with you so much in this short time and look forward to visiting you on daily basis. It is a difficult time for us now, so please do forgive me darling if I don't get a chance to pop in as often as I like. Take care my friend and thanks so much for the kind wishes, much appreciated.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet hello to you and to Makayla - maybe she should start her own photography blog, I'd love to see more of her photos! Hope all is well, Frank is away golfing for a few days. I had some friends over for drinks and dinner tonight - coconut cupcakes for dessert, which I plan on bloggin on shortly. Cute post, thanks for sharing! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makayla is quite the nature photographer! I agree, she should start her own blog.

    Tomorrow is our last day of school. Then the summer begins. We're going to Sami's graduation party on Saturday. Can't believe another one is graduating. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete