MY DAUGHTER JEANNE AND I WENT TO LANCASTER,PA.
AMISH COUNTRY FOR THE DAY. WE MET UP WITH MY OTHER DAUGHTER JACKIE AND HER FAMILY, THEY WERE CAMPING OUT. HERE ARE SOME OF THE SIGHTS
WE SAW.



THIS IS A CUTE PICTURE, AMISH MAN ON HIS BIKE, AND
A NONAMISH MAN ON HIS BIKE.
BOUGHT MYSELF A TOTE, THEY DO LOVELY HANDWORK.
JAMS, AND CORN RELISH
HANDMADE TABLE RUNNER



THOUGHT I HAD TAKEN ALL THE PICTURES OF ALL THE THINGS I GOT FROM AMISH COUNTRY. WILL POST THE REST OF THE THINGS I PICKED UP ON MY NEXT POST. REALLY ENJOYED MY DAY. RIZZI
i grew up in Penn. and saw the Amish the photos took me back to my childhood. thanks. saw your comment on my blog my nose is better.
ReplyDeleteHi Aunt Riz, I know how much you love visiting the Amish country in Pennsylvania and I'm glad you were able to make it out there for a visit. I didn't know that Jackie and her family liked camping, we never got into it here - I don't think FHFB is the camper type, although he would probably say that it was me who wasn't the camper type. Thanks for sharing all of the lovely photos, and that blue bag is just beautiful. What are you going to use it for?? Thanks for stopping by my lemon post - Ina Garten's recipes are always easy and elegant. The lemon cake was just the right thing for the afternoon visit. Ciao, bella
ReplyDeleteHi Aunt Riz, I love seeing all of these pictures of Amish country. I think I recognize the store? Did we go there last year? It looks like the place I bought my mailbox! The kids still make fun of me for carrying it all the way home in the car. I LOVE the table runner. It looks like you all had a nice day. The pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely day...I so would love to visit that part of the your lovely Country one day...I think the Amish are amazing. xoxo Happy Monday.
ReplyDeleteI spend a few days in amish country in Ohio where they have a large settlement. Your pictures brought back memories of things we had seen .
ReplyDelete