I CAME ACROSS THIS CUP I BOUGHT MANY YEARS AGO.
IT'S A
MUSTACHE CUP. I LOVE THE PATTERN ON IT, AND IT IS SO DELICATE.

IT WAS MADE IN GERMANY.

THIS IS THE INSIDE OF THE CUP.

YOU DON'T SEE CUPS LIKE THESE FOR SALE ANYMORE.

THEN I STARTED TO CROCHET, I WANTED TO MAKE FLOWERS, BUT HAD NO PATTERN THAT I LIKED, SO I MADE MY OWN. DON'T KNOW
WHERE I AM GOING TO PUT THEM, BUT I WILL FIND A PLACE.
What a beautiful cup and I love the roses. Wouldn't they be pretty stitched on a pillow!
ReplyDeleteGerry
Aunt Riz, the crocheted flowers are so pretty and delicate. They would look nice dressing up a white lamp shade. Or on a pillow. I bought a very plain pillow with blocks of color that match my bedroom. I need to put some embellishments on it. This would be a good idea!
ReplyDeleteI bet your room is looking nice, all fixed up.
Love, Karen
Beautiful cup. What is a mustache cup? I collect tea cups and tea pots. I have never seen one of these.
ReplyDeleteYour crochet flowers are so cute. The last one looks like a snow flake. Maybe you could use it on a winter project. :)
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.
Hi Rizzi: Lovely crochet - I don't know a thing about how to do it! That mustache cup is darling!
ReplyDeletebeautiful cup. i just bought one that has violets on it, so pretty. hand work is good, i have no ability. rose
ReplyDelete