Oh Rizzi, I'm sorry to hear you lost your son at such a young age. I'm sure you miss him every day. Happy Birthday to your beloved son.xoClaudia
I did hot know Billy, but by the looks of his pictures, he was precious. Gerry
Sorry about the loss of your son . my 1st husband died in a car accident. We never know what will happen. My thoughts and prayers. rose
Oh Rizzi, I am so sorry hun. I can't imagine losing my son. Life is so short sometimes. I hate that. ((Big Hugs))Heather
Ahhh...I am soooo sorry my friend. How sad for you. Sending you extra hugs today as you remember some sweet memories of him. xoxoxo
What sweet pictures you have. I'm so sorry for your loss and know these many years later it's still there.Leaving you a hugSandy
Oh Rizzi, I'm sorry to hear you lost your son at such a young age. I'm sure you miss him every day. Happy Birthday to your beloved son.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
I did hot know Billy, but by the looks of his pictures, he was precious. Gerry
ReplyDeleteSorry about the loss of your son . my 1st husband died in a car accident. We never know what will happen. My thoughts and prayers. rose
ReplyDeleteOh Rizzi, I am so sorry hun. I can't imagine losing my son. Life is so short sometimes. I hate that.
ReplyDelete((Big Hugs))
Heather
Ahhh...I am soooo sorry my friend. How sad for you. Sending you extra hugs today as you remember some sweet memories of him. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pictures you have. I'm so sorry for your loss and know these many years later it's still there.
ReplyDeleteLeaving you a hug
Sandy