I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HEARTFELT COMMENTS ABOUT MY REILLY. I MET SO MANY WONDERFUL FRIENDS BLOGGING, AND YOU ARE ALL SO WARM AND KIND. THANK YOU.......RIZZI
how can you not but feel it's the right thing to do to say we are sory for your loss. many of us have babies we love and will be sad when they leave this earth.
Hi Aunt Riz, I love this photo of the Queen Anne's lace, I'm seeing it blooming all along the roadways here. I was thinking of doing a post on Queen Anne's Lace this Sunday for Summer Sunday meme over at The Tablescaper. Just spoke with Aunt Nancy - she's doing well, just had laser eye surgery though but is recovering well. Take care!!
Oh sweet one...I missed your last post...I am so so sorry about your sweet pup! They are members of the family and our hearts miss them so. Sending you a huge hug my friend. xoxoxoo
dear sweet friend, it's sad when we lose our babies(dog). he looked so cute. remember the good moments. thanks for your comment on my blog. sounds like you have a good memory re walnut trees. keep your memories they are our salvation. God Bless
how can you not but feel it's the right thing to do to say we are sory for your loss. many of us have babies we love and will be sad when they leave this earth.
ReplyDeleteHi Aunt Riz, I love this photo of the Queen Anne's lace, I'm seeing it blooming all along the roadways here. I was thinking of doing a post on Queen Anne's Lace this Sunday for Summer Sunday meme over at The Tablescaper. Just spoke with Aunt Nancy - she's doing well, just had laser eye surgery though but is recovering well. Take care!!
ReplyDeleteOh sweet one...I missed your last post...I am so so sorry about your sweet pup! They are members of the family and our hearts miss them so. Sending you a huge hug my friend. xoxoxoo
ReplyDeletedear sweet friend, it's sad when we lose our babies(dog). he looked so cute. remember the good moments. thanks for your comment on my blog. sounds like you have a good memory re walnut trees. keep your memories they are our salvation. God Bless
ReplyDelete