OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Saturday, August 28, 2010

RIZZIE'S RED WORK

I FOUND MY SUNBONNET SUE RED WORK I DID LAST YEAR . I REALLY ENJOYED MAKING THEM. THEY ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRLS.

I TOOK A CHANCE AND FRAMED IT MYSELF, IT CAME OUT PRETTY NICE. SORRY ABOUT THE LIGHT IN THE PHOTO.
THIS IS ANOTHER ONE, HAS TO BE PRESSED, AND FRAMED........

I WILL PROBABLY PUT THEM UP FOR SALE AT OUR CHRISTMAS CRAFT SHOW. TAKE CARE, AND HAVE A NICE DAY. RIZZI


7 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. You did a wonderful job framing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about Reilly. Our animals become our family.

    Take care-
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you make me want to embroider right this minute! these are really, really adorable. they remind me of Holly Hobby!

    I love them!

    good job on the framing too!

    ciao bella
    thanks for coming by...

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...I adore red and white!!!! These are amazing my friend. My Grandma did work just like this....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!!!! I have to say that I came by with a smile on my face, your comment made me giggle....I don't think Mrs. Dewberry has anything to fear in me! heheee....

    I scrolled down and read some of your older posts since I've been off for the summer....I wanted to play a bit of catch up...

    I love the odds and ends post...with the mustache cup from Germany...it's gorgeous...and then your pretty crochet flowers...
    have you thought of where to use them yet....
    they are fun to make, even when we don't have a clue where they'll end up....but maybe you can add them to a new "puppy" collar...for fancy dress up time! the girls might get a kick out of that!

    thanks for sharing

    ciao bella

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rizzi,
    they are beautiful, I wish I had that talent. I bet they will be purchased immediately at the Christmas Craft Show.
    I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. great hand work. thanks for your comment on my blog re Lourdes. i have a great memory book of this trip. rose

    ReplyDelete