WHEN MY DAUGHTER JACKIE CAME BACK FROM MYSTIC, CONN. SHE GAVE ME THIS PILLOW, IT SMELLS SO GOOD. IT IS HANDCRAFTED AND FILLED WITH BALSAM FIR. THE EMBROIDERY ON IT IS VERY PRETTY.

I ALSO GOT SOAP, GARDENIA AND JASMINE.......IT SMELLS SOOOOOOOO GOOD.

WHEN THEY CAME BACK FROM THEIR TRIP TO AMISH COUNTRY, I LEFT OUT THIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT MY GRANDDAUGHTER MAKAYLA GAVE TO ME, SHE PICKED IT OUT HERSELF. THEY ARE SO CUTE, AND MADE BY THE AMISH WOMEN. I WILL HANG THEM ON MY WALLS.



I AM VERY FORTUNATE, I HAVE A VERY THOUGHTFUL
FAMILY. THEY BRING ME SO MANY NICE THINGS.
HAVE A NICE DAY, AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
You do have a very thoughtful, loving family. The pillow is just beautiful and I can imagine how lovely the soaps smell. And what cute Amish people! Your family knows just what makes you happy:)
ReplyDeleteOh, what nice gifts! Yes, I can see you are loved. Something to be thankful for. Gerry
ReplyDeleteWhat cute gifts to receive. love the scent of gardenia. the pillow is cute. take care rose
ReplyDeleteWonderful gifts Rizzi! I bet that pillow sure smells good. :)
ReplyDeleteRizzi,
ReplyDeleteYou are indeed so lucky and blessed to have such treasures of a special family in your life. I love the balsam pillow, it must smell amazing.
Have a great night
Bunny
You are so blessed but then I know you bless them as well. I know you bless me...thank you for your extra sweet comments today..you make my heart happy.
ReplyDeleteOh I love Mystic...I have been! xoxoxo
Happy weekend
Such wonderful gifts.
ReplyDeleteWe were in Mystic about 5 years ago; but didn't really get to do much while there. Though we did eat pizza in the famous pizza spot.
Sandy
I'm back, just now able to red comments on my post Away. yes, fortunte as we all to see the people inthe military. i sometimes don't think of them, but get a situation that tells me pay attention. God Blees America. have a good Sunday. Rose
ReplyDeletei'm back. thanks for your comment re paris trip. plan to post #2 this week. take care. rose
ReplyDelete