IT'S NOT A PERFECT HEART, BUT THOUGHT IT WAS A CUTE IDEA. YOU CAN ALSO CRUNCH THEM UP AND PUT THEM ON ICE CREAM, ON A CUP CAKE, PUT ONE IN A CUP OF TEA, I'M SURE THERE ARE A LOT MORE IDEAS. HAVE A NICE DAY......................RIZZI
too cute. You've been so good about posting lately! I've got to get on the ball. Peppermint in hot cocoa is good too, and it's getting cold again here.
Love your image today...I have a bunch in my cupboard too...I am always opening the door and there they are...staring at me. I must take your advice and do something with them. xoxox
Rizzi.........good stuff. I enjoy reading it and bringing back the memories.Say Hi! to everyone .
ReplyDeleteRalph
Cute heart, I added all mine to one of the bags for the homeless. It's not a well balanced meal; but it is something. Perhaps a treat for them.
ReplyDeleteSandy
too cute. You've been so good about posting lately! I've got to get on the ball. Peppermint in hot cocoa is good too, and it's getting cold again here.
ReplyDeleteLove your image today...I have a bunch in my cupboard too...I am always opening the door and there they are...staring at me. I must take your advice and do something with them. xoxox
ReplyDelete