OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010



I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE NEW YEARS EVE. WE JUST HAD A FAMILY PARTY, THE KIDS EVEN WERE ABLE TO STAY AWAKE, AND SEE THE BALL DROP. SO GOOD-BYE 2009, AND WELCOME 2010. I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS. I AM STARTING A 2010 JOURNEL SO THAT WILL BE MY FIRST ENTRY. I JUST HOPE I CAN CARRY THEM OUT THROUGH THE WHOLE YEAR, WE'LL SEE. TODAY IS A QUIET DAY, JACKIE IS MAKING A NICE ITALIAN DINNER. WE USUALLY HAVE HAM, OR PORK, BUT WE DECIDED TO HAVE ITALIAN FOOD WHICH WE ALL LOVE. I STARTED TAKING MY LITTLE TREE DOWN, AND DECORATIONS WHICH I HAVE IN MY BEDROOM . YEARS AGO I LEFT EVERYTHING UP UNTIL LITTLE CHRISTMAS. WE HAD SOME MORE SNOW, NOT MUCH, AND IT'S STILL ON THE GROUND. THE WEATHER IS VERY COLD. THE KIDS RETURN TO SCHOOL ON TUESDAY. MONDAY, JANUARY 4TH, MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S ARE ALL GOING TO NEW YORK CITY TO AMERICAN GIRL DOLL PLACE, WHERE THEY WILL HAVE LUNCH, SEE A SHOW, AND SHOP IN THE AMERICAN GIRL DOLL STORE. THEY ARE SO EXCITED. SO, "HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND MAY YOUR NEW YEAR BRING YOU, GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH, AND LOTS OF HAPPINESS." THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.............RIZZI

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Aunt Riz! I'm going to take my decorations down tomorrow. I usually leave them up a bit longer, but our tree is getting very dry. This way the house will be back in shape when the kids go back to school Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Madeline,

    The blog looks great, how did the girls enjoy the City and who took them? Maybe we can put a photo of Banana Hands on your blog giving out free tomatos.

    Dick

    ReplyDelete
  3. American Girl show, lunch etc. What young girl wouldn't be excited to do that. Oh, I remember how my daughter loved those books, and we got her a Molly Doll. She was thrilled.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your niece Karen is one the few friends I've made through my blog that I have actually met in real life! I just love her to pieces, and I'm so glad to have found you blog. I look forward to reading more about you and your life!

    Xandra

    ReplyDelete