Everything looks so so lovely...oh how I love a good tea party..with lots of treats. Your Christmas tea set is lovely. A million thanks for sharing . Happy weekend to you my sweet friend.
Beautiful, what drink did you make with the sugared rim? Looks very pretty and tasty.Sandy
The table looks so beautiful! The food, yummy, the drinks, delicious. I hope you saved me a plate:) I can see Jackie's touch everywhere. So lovely.
Everything looks so so lovely...oh how I love a good tea party..with lots of treats. Your Christmas tea set is lovely. A million thanks for sharing . Happy weekend to you my sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, what drink did you make with the sugared rim? Looks very pretty and tasty.
ReplyDeleteSandy
The table looks so beautiful! The food, yummy, the drinks, delicious. I hope you saved me a plate:) I can see Jackie's touch everywhere. So lovely.
ReplyDelete