OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Saturday, September 18, 2010

RIZZIE'S CREATIVE WORK SPACE

WELL, I FINALLY GOT IT ALL TOGETHER. I LIVE WITH MY DAUGHTER JACKIE SO I SET UP EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM, IT'S A BIG ROOM 20 X 20, BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT I COULD USE MORE SPACE. I THINK WE ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY, NEVER ENOUGH SPACE. THIS IS WHERE I DO MY CRAFTING, PLUS I HAVE A NICE ROUND WOOD KITCHEN TABLE TO CRAFT TOO.


THIS IS MY DECOR IN MY CRAFT SPACE
MORE DECOR



I BOUGHT ALL THE MATCHING CONTAINERS AT THE CHRISTMAS TREE SHOP...........GREAT BUYS.
I THINK THEY ARE SO PRETTY, AND THEIR PERFECT FOR HOLDING MY MARKERS, COLORED PENCILS, AND BRUSHES.
LOVE THIS WATERING CAN......................................
THIS IS WHERE I DO MY BLOGGING, AND READING. I LOVE THIS LITTLE SPACE....VERY COMFY.
THIS IS THE DECOR IN MY BLOGGING SPACE..................
GRETA...........................
THIS IS GRETA, SHE LOVES TO SAIL HER SAIL BOAT. I FORGOT TO PUT HER ON MY BLOG. SHE IS SO CUTE.
JACKIE GAVE HER TO ME, SHE BOUGHT HER IN MYSTIC, CONN. HAVE A GREAT DAY....RIZZI








8 comments:

  1. looks like your up and running. looks very organized. love your wall pics. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rizzi, I love this glimpse into your creative space. You've made your room a wonderfully cozy, pretty space. I'm sure it inspires you every day.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have one great crafting place. What do you make? I don't think I have seen anything here on your blog that you made. I would love to see some. Your chair looks so cozy and that quilt is beautiful. So is your sweet little girl and her sailboat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rizzi that is a large room! Many of our bedrooms are so tiny because our home is so old! I would love that space. That is wonderful to have different spaces and areas set up for crafting, reading/blogging and sleeping. Your chair looks so comfy where you blog. And I love the Doll, Greta with the sailboat, she is so adorable.
    Hope you have a sunny happy filled Monday,
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH IT IS SO NICE TO BE ABLE TO PICTURE YOU ... WHERE YOU CREATE, RELAX...DO YOUR BLOG POSTING AND HOPPING!

    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    IT REALLY IS SO NICE TO KNOW YOU!

    CIAO BELLA
    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed your birthday my sweet friend..so happy belated one to you!!!! Looks like you had a great celebration...you so deserve to kick up your heels and celebrate my sweet friend.

    Love your creative spot...I am still looking for one. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment on my post re my hom's history. when i write on my blog i think of just talking as if a person is in my home. hope you are all settled in and enjoying your crafting. take care. rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your room looks so cozy. It's nice seeing where people work on their creative projects and blog. Now I can picture you there, working on your blog. I recognize the ribbon doll picture:) Someday I'll get my sewing room cleaned up and take a picture. Someday:)

    ReplyDelete