MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S HAVE TWO GOATS, ELLIE AND MOLLY. ELLIE IS THE MOTHER, AND SHE IS 7 YEARS OLD, MOLLY IS HER BABY, AND SHE IS 5 YEARS OLD.
THIS IS ELLIE.........

THIS IS MOLLY........................

ELLIE.................
MOLLY............................

MOLLY................................

MATTIE AND MAKAYLA WATER AND FEED THE GOATS EVERYDAY, WITH THE HELP OF THEIR SISTER JENNA. THEY ARE VERY GOOD WITH THEM. ELLIE AND MOLLY LOVE ANIMAL CRACKERS FOR A TREAT. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY......RIZZI
So sweet...I love goats for some reason..I think they have personality!! Such a great lesson for children to be taking care of them...and they look well taken care of. Have a great week my friend.
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteYou have some lucky granddaughters, I would love to have a couple goats, maybe one day! Molly and Ellie are adorable.
Hope your weekend was lots of fun!
Xxx
Bunny
Ps. I bought the Dr. Frau book and as soon as I finish the book I'm currently reading I'm going to get started reading it, I'm looking forward to it. I find the Amish very interesting!
Awe, they are so cute! Do they milk the goats too?
ReplyDelete