TODAY MY DAUGHTER GAVE ME A BEAUTIFUL PORCELAIN DOLL, ANNE OF GREEN GABLES..........
I'LL START WITH HER SHOES AND WORK MY WAY UP.

SHE CARRIES HER LITTLE SATCHEL............................

HER DRESS IS SO PRETTY, DIFFERENT SHADES OF GREEN.................................

HER PORCELAIN FACE IS SO ADORABLE, WITH HER LONG RED BRAIDS TIED WITH SILK RIBBON.....................

SHE IS SO PRECIOUS, I JUST ADORE HER.....................

ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL? I AM SO LUCKY, GETTING SUCH A NICE GIFT.........................................

ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
BY......LUCY MAUD MONTGOMERY
ISN'T IT SPLENDID TO THINK OF ALL THE THINGS THERE ARE TO FIND OUT ABOUT? IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL GLAD TO BE A-LIVE IT'S SUCH AN INTERESTING WORLD.
I READ THE BOOK A FEW TIMES, AND JUST LOVED IT, HER NAME IN THE BOOK WAS ANNE SHIRLEY. THE MOVIE IS VERY GOOD TOO. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY............RIZZI
I adore Anne of Green Gables...being a Canadian she is our sweetheart. I have seen all the movies ....read all the books....I do love Anne! Hugs for a great week and thanks for sharing.... what a lovely gift.
ReplyDeleteOh Rizzi, I love your new doll. I am such an Anne of Green Gables fan! How beautiful she is and what a thoughtful gift.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
She's beautiful! I never read the Anne of Green Gables books. It sounds like a treasure.
ReplyDeleteI bet the kids are glad to be back in school and seeing all of their friends. It's nice to have a routine again for everybody.
She is so sweet Rizzi! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is wonderful! I sell them in my shop and have one has I love Anne. I just noticed the Barnegat Lighthouse on your blog. When I was about 15 I went to camp near there- a bible camp I think called Wildwood in a old Victorian building near the beach. We went out in a boat and saw the Lighthouse. I will never forget.
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful, I love her braids and hat! you are so blessed with a loving family who adores you and gives you such lovely gifts!
Thank you for stopping by and wishing me a Happy Birthday it meant a lot to me!!
xoxo
Bunny
what a great gift, a very beautiful doll. thanks for your coment on my post re reflect. enjoy life. had a fantastic visit with my friend. take care. rose
ReplyDeleteAnne of Green Gables was the first LIBRARY book my mother introduced me to. She told me it was her favorite and so it became mine at 8 yrs old. What a sweet sweet memory you have reminded me of today! Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments!
ReplyDeleteAlways so nice to hear from you, Rizzi!
Hugs,
Coralie
ARE YOU KIDDING .... I ADORE ANNE.....ANNE WITH AN 'E' OF GREEN GABLES......
ReplyDeleteSHE WAS MY ROLE MODEL GROWING UP.... MADE ME WANT TO EXCEL IN SCHOOL...AND GET TOP MARKS....AND I DID...I DID!
SHE'S NOW INFLUENCING MY OWN DAUGHTER...WE WATCH THE MOVIES ALL THE TIME AND READ THE BOOK TOGETHER.....
YOU'RE RIGHT....LIFE IS INTERESTING ... AND IT IS GOOD TO BE ALIVE IN IT!
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PRECIOUS ANNE!
HAVE A GREAT DAY....AND BY THE WAY...I LOVE IT WHEN YOU VISIT ME!
XOXOXOOX
CIAO BELLA
CREATIVE CARMELINA