WELL, THE PUPS ARE GROWING, EATING WELL, AND THEIR POTTY TRAINING IS NOT BAD. THEY ARE BEING TAUGHT TO GO OUTSIDE TO THE BATHROOM. THEY ARE SMART, AND ARE COMING ALONG NICELY. THIS IS BOWSER, HE LOVES THE CAGE, BOTH HE AND AGGIE HAVE THE FREEDOM GOING IN AND OUT OF THE CAGE ALL DAY. AT NIGHT THEY ARE LOCKED UP IN THE CAGE, AND THEY SLEEP ALL NIGHT.

JENNA AND AGGIE , AND ALEX THE CAT LURKING IN THE BACK GROUND...............

BOWSER AND AGGIE

THE LAST TIME I SHOWED ACE I SAID HE WAS OVER 80 POUNDS, I MADE A MISTAKE, HE IS 120 POUNDS. ACE AND THE PUPS PLAY TOGETHER ALL THE TIME. HE ADORES THEM.

BREWSER, WHO'S BREWSER?
MEET BREWSER, HE BELONGS TO PAIGE MY OTHER GRANDDAUGHTER, SHE SAW HOW CUTE THE OTHER TWO WERE SO SHE BOUGHT ONE TOO.
WELL, HELLO BREWSER....MY NAME IS ACE...
PAIGE, AGGIE, BREWSER, AND BLURRY BOWSER.......

WELL, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW, BUT WILL KEEP YOU POSTED................RIZZI
How cute, three little puppies. I bet they are lots of fun to watch when they play. Did Jenna get her hair cut? It looks so cute, and highlights, too! She's getting so grown up and looks so pretty.
ReplyDeleteMark saw Joe's hair on FB (you should take a look) and texted him. I can't repeat what the text said, as this is a family friendly blog:)
How cute! I love little dogs. They are the sweetest. I have a sport shooting option on my camera for taking pics of moving things like kids and animals. Works great.
ReplyDeleteThese pups are adorable..never a dull moment with all those guys around.
ReplyDeleteHugs my sweet friend...hope all is well. xoxox