OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, September 24, 2010

A GIFT IN THE MAIL

I RECEIVED THIS VERY SPECIAL BOOK IN THE MAIL. MY BROTHER DICK SENT TO ME. ONE OF HIS STORIES WAS PUBLISHED IN...... MYSTERIES BY GARDEN STATE AUTHORS... I WAS SO HAPPY FOR HIM.
I DID DO A POST ON MY BROTHER, HE IS A RETIRED COP WITH 25 YEARS OF SERVICE IN THE INNER CITY.
"CRIME SCENE: NEW JERSEY 3 " IS THE TITLE OF THE BOOK, THERE ARE 17 SISTER WRITERS, AND ONE BROTHER WRITER (AS THEY SAY) AND THAT'S DICK . MAYBE HIS NEXT STORY WILL BE A BOOK OF HIS OWN. HE HAD MANY STORIES PUBLISHED IN MAGAZINES, AND NEWSPAPERS YEARS AGO...WELL, JUST WANTED TO SHARE.....HAVE A NICE DAY. RIZZI

5 comments:

  1. that's a nice gift. maybe you will have a brother who will get recognition when he writes his own book. it must be great to have a brother with a strong career background as well as an author. rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Madeline for your kind review. I asked Karen if they made Lolly into movie, whould she play Lolly.
    She say yes. You think she could pull it off?

    Dick

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful that he had his story published. Congrats to him. Enjoy the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...congratulations to your bother! I would be very proud too.

    Hope your weekend is amazing..thank you for all the well wishes you sent my way concerning my daughter...I am still waiting to hear from her as she arrives at her school today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Rizzi!

    This is my firts time here and I can tell you I will be back, be sure! So lovely memories and adorable family you have! Your blog is cozy and I like that!

    Congratulations for your brother!!! Kisses from Brasil!!!! Bela.

    ReplyDelete