OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Saturday, September 25, 2010

BIRTHDAY GREETING CARD

I RECEIVED THIS BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY CARD FROM HEATHER AT "SIMPLY HANDMADE BY HEATHER".



HEATHER MAKES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CARDS, GIVE HER A VISIT. GO TO MY SIDEBAR AND CLICK ON.............
"SIMPLY HANDMADE BY HEATHER" I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY HER CARDS. RIZZI

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you liked it. It is funny to see it on another persons blog. LOL Looks like the bow got a little smooshed. It is interesting seeing how well they hold up in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Bloggers are just the nicest people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty card! What a thoughtful gift from Heather.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree that's a beautiful birthday card. that was sweet of Heather to send you this. Happy birthday. thanks for your comment onmy blog re my story post. have a great day. rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo beautiful and bright card, dear Rizzi!!! That is a special gift, indeed! I love it!! Handmade gifts are my favorites!!!
    Kisses!! Bela.

    ReplyDelete