I DECIDED TO HAVE A LIGHT LUNCH WITH MY DAUGHTER JACKIE, AND TALK ABOUT OUR CHRISTMAS CRAFT SHOW COMING UP, AND WHAT WE ARE GOING TO MAKE. THE TABLE LOOKED SO PRETTY, I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU.

I MADE TEA SANDWICHES, TUNA SALAD, CHICKEN SALAD, HAM AND CHEESE, AND ROAST BEEF AND CHEESE.

I MADE A PLATE OF CUT-UP VEGGIES, AND RANCH DIP, WE ALSO HAD CUT-UP
CANTALOUPE, WATERMELON, AND STRAWBERRIES WITH A
YOGURT DIP.

I USED MY NEW TEAPOTS WITH THE TEA WARMER. IT WORKED WELL, THE TEA WAS HOT THROUGH LUNCH.
I BOUGHT FIVE, THIS WAY WHEN WE HAVE OUR TEA PARTIES EACH PERSON WILL HAVE THEIR OWN POT.

FOR DESSERT WE HAD RICE PUDDING WITH WHIPPED CREAM, AND A VARIETY OF COOKIES.

WE HAD A VERY RELAXING LUNCH, GOOD FOOD, AND LOTS OF GOOD CONVERSATION. ALL AND ALL IT WAS A VERY NICE DAY. RIZZI
What a beautiful luncheon table!!! So creative and those sandwiches look soooooo delicious! Pretty pretty teapots and those cookies........YUM!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Coralie
Hello Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteYou had such a charming lunch and table. That is such a nice touch to have the individual teapots with tea warmers and a great idea! I love the pattern on the tea pot and the menu looks delish!!
Again, I know I say this a lot but you have such a nice family and you are amazing and kind!!
xoxo
Bunny
PS, I was so happy to meet Ann Marie for lunch on Tuesday, I will be doing a post on it soon. She is so wonderful, I was thrilled to meet her.
you have made me hungry. that's alot of food. i wish i were your neighbor. i love rice pudding. great display . take care rose
ReplyDeleteSuch a delightful lunch. Jackie must have really enjoyed it and appreciated having lunch served! Those little teapots are so cute, and so nice to have something to keep the tea nice and hot. I've been thinking about Christmas already, too. It will be here before we know it.
ReplyDeleteLove, Karen
Looks yummy..minus the mushrooms. LOL This is a beautiful set up Rizzi. :)
ReplyDeleteHey there Jersey Girl!
ReplyDeleteI love this post...sorry I missed it! but I'm here now......
thanks for coming by to visit with me...while I do enjoy a good knitting session.....CROCHET is and always will be my greater love! my first love....
it's funny....my mother and I have this view point...that in the summer or warmer weather - that is when we crochet....but when the cool or cold weather hits..we both want to begin working with warm yarns...so the knitting needles tend to come out.
I only crochet with small threads..but on occassion I'll make some flowers with pretty coloured yarns too.....
it's all good...as long as we are all happy, healthy and creating! right!
ciao bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA