OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, April 1, 2011

OH NO!!!! DO I SEE SNOW..................

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN JUST HORRIBLE, THE DAYS HAVE BEEN CLOUDY, COLD, DAMP, IT MADE YOUR BONES ACHE. THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING, IT WASN'T ONLY RAINING, BUT IT WAS SNOWING TOO. I TOOK SOME PICTURES, BUT COULD NOT CAPTURE THE SNOW WITH THE RAIN, SO I CHEATED AND GOT THIS PICTURE ON THE WEB. TOMORROW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE MORE RAIN, AND MAYBE GO INTO NEXT WEEK. I KNOW RAIN IS GOOD FOR THE FLOWERS, WHAT'S THE SAYING, APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS.............. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.....RIZZI

10 comments:

  1. Rizzi: congratulations - you are the winner in my Spring giveaway Drawing. Be sure to check your e-mail as I need your address!
    Bernideen's Tea Time Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rizzi, I know the feeling, yesterday we had 4 inches of rain, storms, tornados...it was crazy here. We made it through just fine but a lot of people were out of electricity, their homes damaged, trees down, yuck. Today is beautiful but time to clean up all the leaves, branches, etc.
    Hope your weekend, dries out and warms up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rizzi, stay safe, warm and dry! They are saying we may get some rain Sunday or Monday. Never can tell what will pop up around here. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS RIZZI
    I READ WHERE YOU WON THE STUNNING TEA SET OVER AT BERNIDEEN'S GIVE AWAY...THAT IS NOT A JOKE...SHE WENT ON TO SAY THERE WERE 100 PEOPLE THAT ENTERED.
    THAT TEA SET WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY.
    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU RIZZI...IT IS BEAUTIFUL.
    HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
    NOW YOU CAN PLAN A TEA PARTY.
    HUGS
    Simply Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, enough already! I only have a few weeks to work in my garden before I have to leave for 7 weeks! This cold weather is not helping!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get some sunshine in between those rain clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aunt Riz, we had gorgeous weather all week . . . and it SNOWED today. It's just that time of the year, I guess. Loved the photo of Jenna on her birthday. She's beautiful.

    Love, Karen xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean about bone chilly, cold. Visited the chiropractor again today, which helps. But...what we all need is sunshine.
    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rizzi
    Hopefully the snow will be behind us now until next winter..fingers crossed! The damp weather hurts my bones (: Today thankfully was nice but I think tomorrow is going be cold and damp again. Oh well hopefully soon it will be nice warm sunshine! I see your granddaughter Jenna turned 17! Happy Birthday to her...she is so beautiful and you are right!!! The years do go by so fast!
    God Bless you and entire beautiful family
    Love
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well my friend...our May flowers will be amazing then because we have had rain for months now....really we have. No snow though.

    Stay cozy and warm. xoxox

    ReplyDelete