MATTIE AND
MAKAYLA, MY GRANDDAUGHTERS HAD A HORSE SHOW ON SUNDAY. THEY HAD A GREAT TIME. THEY EACH DID THREE SHOWS, AND WON RIBBONS FOR EACH SHOW.

MATTIE AND THE HORSE SHE WAS RIDING, HER NAME IS BETSY.

SHE IS ON HER WAY, AND SHE IS READY

GREAT JOB MATTIE, GRAM IS REAL PROUD

SHE IS DOING GREAT

NICE RIDING MATTIE

WELL, THEY HAD A GREAT DAY, BACK TO THE BARN

MATTIE LOVES RIDING, SHE WANTS A HORSE OF HER OWN SOMEDAY.
GO TO THE NEXT POST AND YOU WILL SEE MAKAYLA RIDING HER HORSE
Hello! i am so happy to be back here peeking in on you and your sweet Jersey World! your granddaughter looks so happy..that's so nice to see! I don't know about you, but I've personally never ever been on a horse...can you believe that? I grew up in the country...but my papa would never want to buy me one...he'd say, "TOO MUCH WORK...TOO MUCH DANGER!" and he wouldn't buy me a MONKEY either! humph! , now that's just downright mean, say would you NOT! lol
ReplyDeletehave a nice day....enjoy the weather..it's warm but windy here!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
I love the last picture. I can just imagine all the smiles and feeling of accomplishment as they walk their horses back to the barn. Great job Madeline and Makayla!
ReplyDeleteBoth girls look so cute on their horses. I can tell you are one proud grandma. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
The girls are adorable my friend...what fun to watch them. Looks like a beautiful sunny day.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you.
Your granddaughters are so lovely and so proud. How fun to be doing something you really love at such a young age. I bet you had a wonderful time watching them. Looks like a great day.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Your granddaughters sure look like they're having a wonderful time-what fun to get to watch!
ReplyDeleteYour granddaughters are so lovely, Rizzi. And they look great on their horses!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia