OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER














HAPPY EASTER.........TO ALL MY WONDERFUL BLOGGER FRIENDS.........RIZZI






5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too Rizzi. I hope you have a wonderful day. Tell your cousin Happy Birthday for me. :)

    Do you see that sweet Bluebird on your sidebar? I have a pair nesting in my Bluebird house in the backyard. There are 3 tiny blue eggs in the nest. I can't wait. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rizzi, sending Easter blessings to you and yours. Sadly, there was no American Easter candy to be found at the only grocery store where it is usually found here. I made sugar cookies yesterday but there was no other Easter candy to be found. My most favorite of all are the malted robins eggs. Yum! And jellybeans, but they weren't to be found either. Boo! Oh well! Hope you are having a wonderful day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your old timey post card is adorable. Happy Easter to you too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rizzi,
    Wishing you a very special day. Happy Easter,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Easter was filled with many blessings my sweet friend. xoxox hugs

    ReplyDelete