EASTER BREAK WE TOOK A RIDE DOWN THE SHORE, LONG BEACH ISLAND. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY, BUT DOWN BY THE OCEAN IT WAS VERY HAZY...........................

THE OCEAN WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL, AND ROUGH. THE SMELL OF THE OCEAN WAS JUST PERFECT..................

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS................

MATTIE AND MAKAYLA FEEDING THE GULLS..................

THE SEA GULLS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL....AND HUNGRY................

TREASURES OF THE SEA..............................

MATTIE LOOKING FOR SHELLS.................................

JENNA.....................................

WE HAD A GREAT DAY, I LOVE GOING DOWN THE SHORE.......I LOVE THE OCEAN..........................ON THE WAY HOME WE STOPPED AT THE HERMIT CRAB SHOP, BUT THEY WERE CLOSED.....THEY WILL OPEN IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS. THE KIDS LOVE THE HERMIT CRABS.....................
WHILE I WAS WAITING IN THE CAR, A SWEET LITTLE BIRD WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN THE BUSH WHERE WE WERE PARKED, SO I TOOK A PICTURE, THEN I SAW ME IN THE SIDE MIRROR SO I TOOK ANOTHER PICTURE,
THIS IS WHAT OLD PEOPLE DO.....TEE HEE.....GREAT DAY WITH THE KIDS, AND OF COURSE WE WENT OUT TO LUNCH.

NOW I AM TAKING YOUR PICTURE....
SMILE...............

THIS IS THE LITTLE BIRD IN THE BUSH....I'M NOT SURE WHAT KIND OF BIRD IT IS, I'LL HAVE TO LOOK IT UP.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.........RIZZI
Such a beautifully written post. I could hear the ocean and feel the breeze. The picture of the bird is absolutely beautiful. I'm glad you had such a nice day.
ReplyDeleteRizzi, the beach is beautiful as are your girls. I just love the smell of the ocean, it is sometimes just what the doctor ordered. so glad you had a lovely day, thanks for sharing it with all of us.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Rizzi!!! The ocean smell is the best!!! We love it!!!! Oh, that post is wonderful! Your girls lovely!!! So good time you spent at the beach, my friend!! I loved your picture in the mirror!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you all!!! Bela
I want to visit that beach. It looks amazing. That bird is a male Sparrow. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~