OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"HELLO" ROBIN RED BREAST

I WAS SITTING OUTSIDE YESTERDAY IN OUR BEAUTIFUL SPRING WEATHER CROCHETING , AND I SAW MY FIRST ROBIN OF THE SEASON............HE'S CAMERA SHY........... THE SIGN OF SPRING, I LOVE FORSYTHIA........SO BRIGHT AND WHEN IT STARTS TO BLOOM....AHHHHH.......SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.
TODAY...TUESDAY......GLOOMY, AND RAINY........WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THUNDER SHOWERS...........BUT... REMEMBER..........SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.....SAY IT THREE TIMES, AND IT WILL COME TRUE. RIZZI

9 comments:

  1. I love it when the robins return! What a great time of year and the promise of another beautiful spring and summer!

    (I've been working on genealogy again so haven't been out visiting for a bit...but still thinking of you and wishing you sweet and wonderful days!)

    Sending you blessings and BIG HUGS!
    CORALIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Aunt Riz, love that forsythia and your very shy robin! Our daffodils are up but that's about it - I see some leaf buds on our lilacs and hear the peeps in the woods at night. I'll give the spring chant a try and hopefully things will dry out and warm up here as well as down by you! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope Spring temps come and stay in your little corner of the world. I just posted this morning about blue skies and now they've turned gray and we just had a quick little spurt of rain. Never lasts long. I've been crocheting A LOT this past week. Such a pleasure. Have a terrific Thursday. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing signs of spring in my garden slowly but surely. "Spring is right around the corner, Spring is right around the corner, Spring is . . ."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image, dear Rizzi!!!
    I want to wish you all a merry weekend!!! Filled with much joy!!!
    Love, Bela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look for my first Robin of the year too but lately I have found that they stay here all winter. Hugs for a great weekend my friend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rizzi,
    I love the Fosythia I haven't seen any in bloom at my house yet! Oh Ihope it's sunny tomorrow I need to garden....
    Hope your Sunday is wonderful & relaxing!!
    Xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rizzi, thank you so much for your prayers for my friend and her husband, I know she appreciates all these good thoughts. Hope you are well, and yes your spring is coming.. Mine is already here!
    It kind of never leaves in Florida... ! BJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first signs of spring-especially when there's not a lot of work to do yet and I can just sit and enjoy it~

    ReplyDelete