REMEMBER WHEN I STARTED CROCHETING THIS AFGHAN, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A LITTLE DRAB, SO I TRIED DIFFERENT COLORS WITH IT, AND THE BEST COLOR WAS TURQUOISE. I TOOK IT ALL APART AND STARTED FROM SCRATCH.

I REALLY THINK IT BRIGHTENED IT UP..................



I HAVE QUITE AWAYS TO GO WITH THIS, BUT I AM SO GLAD I PUT THE TURQUOISE IN, ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT ABOUT THE TURQUOISE TOO. RIZZI
I love the way it looks with the turquoise, Rizzi! That was an inspired idea.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Rizzi darling, I hope life is treating you marvellously as you deserve my lovely friend. Oh! I miss you terribly, I truly do, you are very special to me. Darling, each time you have left me a comment, it was so full of sweet words, kind and loving thoughts and prayers, and each brought grateful tears to my eyes. I just cannot imagine how someone I have never met can care so much about me and those I love. You are a beautiful person inside and out. You are genuinely loving and caring, so full of compassion and that is what resonates from your words. So luv, thank you, thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for being there for me. Rosemary (Lady R) is doing much better of late and in my opinion is ready both physically and mentally for her chemo sessions. She has a long battle ahead of her, but I am certain she will prevail. I am delighted to be back and look forward to our daily visits. Take care my friend. Wishing you a sunny and delightful summer full of blessings.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Duchess
Oh sweet friend...you so knew I would love the touch of blue...BEAUTIFUL!! Now I am coming for tea and I will bring the treats if you will teach me how to crochet...xoxox
ReplyDeleteI love the blue added to the crochet pieces! You were bold to take the first piece apart but it turned out really well! Good for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend!
Coralie
Hello darling!
ReplyDeleteokay, i'm here to play catch up....sorry but I've been away for a bit and I miss you and I must now bombard your blog with my sentiments! heheee...
first...yes! this teal colour thread was just what it needed to make it current, and give it that pop!!! well done!
now I'm off to a more recent post!
see you again in a second!
ciao bella
creative carmelina