OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Monday, June 7, 2010

WEEKEND GOODIES.......

MY YARD SALE GOODIES I PICKED UP THIS PAST WEEKEND............



THE BEST PART WAS IT ONLY COST ME $8.00, NOW THAT'S A GOOD BUY. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...........








5 comments:

  1. Great finds, Aunt Riz! I love the little teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm! I just love yard sales and garage sales too! Two of the little milk jars were picked up on Memorial Day weekend at a flea market up in Buttzville - almost on the PA border. Love the pink doilies - they will look so pretty underneath a little vase or dish. I remember when my mom used them on armchairs - maybe not doilies but something like them. I'll be posting a pink tablescape this Thursday on Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch!! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did great! wow...and i love finding older doilies..the crochet one is pretty and the tatting one is great...that's one thing i never learned how to do..is tat!

    thanks for stopping in!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooooo love yard sales...your treasures are lovely! You make me want to go hunting. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great yard sale finds!!! I especially love the pink doilies and those flower serving dishes are awesome!!! Don't you just love this time of year for garage sale find!

    ReplyDelete