MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S HAD THEIR DANCE RECITAL THIS PAST SATURDAY. THEY WERE ALL WONDERFUL.
THEY EACH RECEIVED A TROPHY.
.JPG)
PAIGE, 2ND ROW, 2ND FROM THE LEFT...........................
JENNA, LAST ROW, 2ND FROM THE LEFT........................

MAKAYLA........JAZZ

JENNA.................HIP HOP

MATTIE.............JAZZ

THEY HAD A GOOD DAY, AND EACH GOT A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS. THEY WANT TO JOIN NEXT SEASON TOO.
BROADWAY HERE WE COME....................RIZZI
aw that is too cute!
ReplyDeleteso , today's theme was dancing all around...
from my swan lake balletshoes, to your jazz and hip hop dancing queens!
fun! hello broadway, for sure!!!!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Oh my goodness...what adorable girls and what a great time they had, even winning a trophy each! Love the pics and the memories shared!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Coralie
I'm sure you are bursting with pride at their achievements!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
How wonderful! There's nothing sweeter than seeing our daughters and granddaughters looking so adorable in sequins and glitter! They are just so cute! Makes me wish I had taken dance lessons when I was little! Did you ever take dance lessons? Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun....congratulations to the girls. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow cute they all look! I wish I had taken dance lessons when I was their age. Emily took them for a while and I loved the recital. They always look like they're having such a great time.
ReplyDelete