I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A STORY I WROTE A FEW YEARS BACK, IT'S A CHILDREN'S STORY. IT IS CALLED:
THE TEA POT

THE STORY IS ABOUT THE BLUEBIRD FAMILY, MAMA AND PAPA HEARD A NOISE OUTSIDE. THE WEATHER WAS HORRIBLE, COLD AND RAINY AND A POOR LITTLE MOUSE LAY ON THE GROUND
SOAKED AND CRYING.

MAMA
LOWERED THE BASKET DOWN TO THE LITTLE MOUSE SO SHE CAN CLIMB IN, AND MAMA COULD PULL HER UP. WHEN SHE GOT HER TO THE TOP SHE GAVE HER SOME WARM SOUP AND PUT A SHAWL AROUND HER.

EVERYONE IN THE BLUEBIRD FAMILY WATCHED HER SLEEP. HER NAME WAS TINA.

THE NEXT MORNING MAMA AND TINA LOOKED OVER THE PORCH, AND TINA SAID 'THERE'S MY HOUSE."
"THE TEA POT!" SAID MAMA.

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL TEA POT, WITH A FEW CRACKS.

TINA WAS EXPECTING A BABY, MAMA PUT HER TO BED
AND GAVE HER A CUP OF TEA.

MAMA CALLED MRS. MOLE AND SAID 'TINA NEEDS FURNITURE FOR HER HOUSE."

ALL THE ANIMALS GOT TOGETHER AND COLLECTED FURNITURE FOR TINA.

MAMA TALKING TO PATRICK GRASSHOPPER.

MAMA BLUEBIRD SITTING AT HER WINDOW WATCHING THE MOON AND THE STARS, AND THINKING BACK ON HER DAY.
THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THE STORY, MY GRANDKIDS LOVED IT. WELL, THANKS FOR READING IT. RIZZI
just loved this sweet story. thanks
ReplyDeleteSending a sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm. Patrick Grasshopper, I love it! Have you shared this story with Uncle Dick? I think this story could be published - and I loved the drawings too! Did you see The Paris House's book that Michele wrote? She published it online - the link to the book is on her blog. I really think this is an adorable story! Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeleteSuch a delightful story, Aunt Riz! You should look into having your books published. I just love the idea of a teapot for a little house:)
ReplyDeleteThat's precious! You need to have it published. Seriously, well done.
ReplyDeleteSandy
and jenna and page? there are so many.....
ReplyDeleteYou are precious Madeline!
ReplyDeletethis is wonderful...
i can't believe you put down you pencils for a long while...but I'm happy you've taken it up again....you're good! really good! and so imaginative and creative!
are mattie and makayla creative too?
did they take after you in that department?
have a great night!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Oh Rizza..this is lovely..and such a keepsake for your grandchildren...your artwork is so well done. Thank you so much for sharing with us all. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet story. Stories are something I have not ever tried before. I finally saw a Blue Bird for the first time when we moved to Alabama. I have seen many Blue Jays but those are completly different. Blue Birds are beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteRizzi,
ReplyDeleteI love this! Did you do the illustrations, they are adorable. I wish I could have you illustrate for me, I do some sketching when time permits. I have the one book. On line and the other is in hardcover. You should publish this!
xoxo
Bunny