I FINALLY FINISHED MY CROCHET THROW. I LOVE THE COLORS, PINKS, AND SAGE. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THESE PIECES OF MATERIAL FOR QUITE A WHILE. I WILL MAKE PILLOWS.
MY HANDS AREN'T WORKING AS WELL AS THEY USED TO. MY ARTHRITIS IS GETTING WORSE, BUT I WILL KEEP DOING MY CRAFTS AND DOING A SKETCH ONCE IN A WHILE. I THINK I WILL MAKE PAPER THIS SUMMER , I LOVE THE TEXTURE, AND THE BITS OF FLOWERS YOU CAN ADD TO IT. I WILL POST THEM WHEN I AM DONE.
Oh, Aunt Riz, I love these! I think I remember seeing the crocheted throw? The morning glory embroidery is just beautiful. I just bought a kit on ebay for some shams for our bedroom. I should do a post on it. It's redwork embroidery and I just love it. You've inspired me to get started:)
Hope you're having a good day. It was hot, hot, hot here yesterday, but cooler today. In fact I didn't even turn the AC on.
Your work is amazing...you so so inspire me my friend. I love the colours of pink and brown together. My grandma was a great one to embroidery pillowcases...I love them..so romantic looking. Hugs and keep inspiring! xoxo
A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm. I love the crocheted throw and the colors are just wonderful. Your embroidery reminds me of some embroidered pillow cases that Anna Lapsley gave me as a shower gift - she said she made them for me because she knew Grandma would have made them if she was still here. Wasn't that sweet? Making paper sounds very interesting - and putting flowers in makes it sound difficult. I've seen paper like that in fancy stationary stores - very, very pretty! Hope all is well and thanks for commenting on my tablescape. A good friend of mine pointed out that the silverware was placed incorrectly - yikes!! Ciao, bella!
Oh, Aunt Riz, I love these! I think I remember seeing the crocheted throw? The morning glory embroidery is just beautiful. I just bought a kit on ebay for some shams for our bedroom. I should do a post on it. It's redwork embroidery and I just love it. You've inspired me to get started:)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good day. It was hot, hot, hot here yesterday, but cooler today. In fact I didn't even turn the AC on.
xo
Your work is amazing...you so so inspire me my friend. I love the colours of pink and brown together. My grandma was a great one to embroidery pillowcases...I love them..so romantic looking. Hugs and keep inspiring! xoxo
ReplyDeleteA sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm. I love the crocheted throw and the colors are just wonderful. Your embroidery reminds me of some embroidered pillow cases that Anna Lapsley gave me as a shower gift - she said she made them for me because she knew Grandma would have made them if she was still here. Wasn't that sweet? Making paper sounds very interesting - and putting flowers in makes it sound difficult. I've seen paper like that in fancy stationary stores - very, very pretty! Hope all is well and thanks for commenting on my tablescape. A good friend of mine pointed out that the silverware was placed incorrectly - yikes!! Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeletethis is wonderful! i love all of your creations...the throw is deliciously coloured in my favourites..!
ReplyDeleteand the embroidery....wow...love that pattern...did you draw that yourself?
i think they would make great pillow cases! too pretty to use! hehe
i've been wanting to embroider as well for quite some time now...but i always seem to fill me days with other things! lol
oh well, we create one way or another...as long as we do something creative, right!
thanks for sharing!
ciao bella
creative carmelina