OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Thursday, June 10, 2010

SKETCHING.....................

WELL, WITH THE INSPIRATIONAL CREATIVE CARMELINA, I STARTED TO SKETCH AGAIN. I FOUND THIS CARD MY NIECE KAREN SENT ME A FEW YEARS BACK AND THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO SKETCH IT. NOW I AM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CARMELINA'S WORK, BUT IT DID BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE WHILE I WAS SKETCHING. IT WASN'T THAT EASY, A FEW MISTAKES HERE AND THERE.....BUT.....I DID IT.
THIS IS THE CARD.........................................


THIS IS THE CARD AND MY SKETCH.....................................









WELL, I TRIED AND I WILL KEEP ON SKETCHING. LIKE I SAID IN MY OTHER POST MY HANDS ARE MORE ARTHRITIC, SO IT'S NOT THAT EASY ANYMORE.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY..........RIZZI














4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! this is marvelous! and who is this Carmelina anyways!

    your work is grand! why did you ever stop sketching....it's a skill you don't ever loose,, you just picked right up from where you left off...and it only gets better each day!

    beautiful!

    i love it!
    we should have a tea pot sketch party!

    ciao bella!
    i'm so happy and proud of you...and when you say that I've inspired you....wow...
    throught the roof woman!

    seriously through the roof with giddyness!

    creative 'who'

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm. You were always an artist at heart Aunt Riz, and I'm so glad that you are finding that part of yourself once again. Lovely sketch - did you sign it like a real artist? Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly are an artist! I like yours better;) I must get out my sketch book again, because we still have our "deal", right?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sketch you drew is very pretty, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete