I LOVE THE OFF WHITE AND THE CHARCOAL GRAYS, BUT THEY SEEM THEY NEED A LITTLE BRIGHTNESS.
LAVENDER?
HARVEST YELLOW?
BURNT ORANGE?
"TURQUOISE" I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE STRAND. SO!
I WILL WORK ON MY THROW, GO TO THE STORE AND BUY SOME TURQUOISE YARN, AND AS I WORK ON IT I WILL POST IT HERE AND THERE.
I ALSO FOUND MY DO YOUR OWN STITCH PATTERN THROW I AM MAKING. NO PATTERN, I MAKE UP EACH ROW OF STITCHES, AND COLOR AS I CROCHET, I LOVE DOING IT THAT WAY, BECAUSE IT IS MORE INTERESTING, AND NO ONE ELSE HAS A THROW LIKE THIS, IT'S ONE OF A KIND.

I LOVE CROCHETING VERY MUCH. I ONLY CROCHET WITH YARN, AND MAKE THROWS OR AFGHANS. YEARS AGO I MADE PONCHOS, PILLOWS, POT HOLDERS, ETC.
I ALSO FOUND MY DO YOUR OWN STITCH PATTERN THROW I AM MAKING. NO PATTERN, I MAKE UP EACH ROW OF STITCHES, AND COLOR AS I CROCHET, I LOVE DOING IT THAT WAY, BECAUSE IT IS MORE INTERESTING, AND NO ONE ELSE HAS A THROW LIKE THIS, IT'S ONE OF A KIND.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY......RIZZI
I love to crochet, too, although I haven't done it for a while. Love the colors you're using and turquoise will be the perfect pop of color.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
love the color , but i don't know how to do type of handwork. rose
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely...you inspire me my friend. I would love to see all you are making. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteRizzi, I love the color combinations you chose. I wish I knew how to crochet, maybe one of these days I will learn. Glad you are having fun with all your creativity, good for you!! You are inspiring me :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Bunny
hello!
ReplyDeletei just had to come here straight away to thank you for your amazingly inspiring words!
i am actually a little overwhelmed by your kindness...and completely over the top happy to have met you!
even creative carmelina needs support and encouragment...and you, my darling deliver!
thanks again...
i love your unique, one of a kind blanket..the colour combinations are totally RIZZI!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
xoxoxox
xoxoxx
xoxox
xoxox
xoxox
xoxox
xox
A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm! Yes, things seem to be working once again - I don't know what happened the other day. Your blog name had disappeared from the list of blogs that I follow and when I tried to find you I got another Gifts from the Sea site. But, things are good now - thanks for helping out. Love your crocheting - I love finding projects that I had put down and never finished. Completing them is very therapeutic. for me at least! Ciao,bella!
ReplyDelete