OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WEDNESDAY LUNCHEON WITH JACKIE

COME, LET US HAVE SOME TEA AND CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT HAPPY THINGS....................................








THE TABLE IS SET, AND THE TEAPOTS ARE FULL, IT'S LUNCH TIME.............
WE HAD CRAB CAKES WITH GRILLED TOMATOES, YUKON BABY
POTATOES, MIXED VEGGIES, GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH BUTTER GARLIC SAUCE, SPRINKLED WITH TARRAGON, SALMON, BREADED SHRIMP.........................
SALMON WITH A BUTTER GARLIC, DILL SAUCE.........................................
CRAB CAKES WITH GRILLED YELLOW AND GRAPE TOMATOES....................................
BREADED SHRIMP.....................................................
YUKON BABY POTATOES GARLIC, BUTTER SAUCE..................................................
MIXED VEGGIES......................................................................................
FOR DESSERT WE HAD COOKIES...(FROM THE BAKERY)....................................

WITH A POT OF DARJEELING TEA................................................................................
IT WAS A LOVELY AFTERNOON.....THANKS FOR STOPPING BY........RIZZI

7 comments:

  1. Looks like every meal is a wonderful event-wish I could tag along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most wonderful imaginative lunches/teas! So inspiring for love and friendship! Good food, good fun, and a treasure full of lovely vintage fare! Thanks for sharing and have the most beautiful day in the world!
    Hugs,
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally we got an invite, but it looks like we may be a bit late. Lovey as always Rizzi, I love how you put so much thought into your tea's. Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rizzi, wow! That is quite some spread. I'm always amazed at what you cook up on Wednesdays. Crab cakes -- yum! We had dinner with friends tonite and she made fish patties served on a bed of shredded lettuce. Yum! I'm so tired right now so must hit the hay. Hope your day is great. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy, yummy, yummy! I am on my way! All the food looks amazing. How do you girls pull this off all the time? :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a feast....yummmmmadoodles. Lucky you. xoxo Happy weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This all looks so delicious, Aunt Riz, I can only imagine how wonderful it tasted. Crab cakes and corn on the cob -- oooh, yum. Have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete