I LOVE WHEN WEDNESDAY COMES, BECAUSE THAT MEANS I HAVE LUNCH WITH MY DAUGHTER JACKIE. WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE, AND WE SEE EACH OTHER EVERY SINGLE DAY, BUT WEDNESDAY'S ARE SPECIAL, WE TAKE TIME OUT OF OUR DAY TO SIT AND TALK, AND HAVE FUN.

TODAY JACKIE BROUGHT ME A GIFT, I LOVE GETTING GIFTS, AND GIVING THEM TOO.

SHE KNEW I LOVED THIS MOVIE SO SHE BOUGHT IT FOR ME.

FLOWERS ALWAYS LOOK NICE ON THE TABLE

WE STARTED OFF WITH A SALAD, ROMAINE, YELLOW AND RED TINY TOMATOES, ORANGE PEPPERS, SLICED RADISHES, CUCUMBER SLICES, LITTLE BALLS OF MOZZARELLA CHEESE, AND CRUMBLED FETA CHEESE. WE USED BLUE CHEESE DRESSING.

I MADE RASPBERRY TEA, AND ADDED FRESH FRUIT, AND SOME SEVEN UP TO GIVE IT A LITTLE SPARKLE.

I MADE PENNA PASTA, WITH BREAST OF CHICKEN. MY SAUCE WAS TOMATOES, PEPPERS, ONIONS, MUSHROOMS, SLICED FENNEL, AND GRATED CHEESE, AND OF COURSE GARLIC.

EXTRA SAUCE

ITALIAN BREAD

LAST BUT NOT LEAST I MADE , WELL I TRIED TO MAKE, A CUP AND SAUCER MADE OUT OF PIE CRUST. FILLED IT HALFWAY WITH CHEESECAKE FILLING, AND TOPPED IT OFF WITH APPLES AND WHIPPED CREAM, IT WAS REALLY YUMMY.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY......................RIZZI
You and Jackie could have your own tea shoppe. Everything looks so delicious and the presentation is just beautiful. How nice that you take time each week to stop and smell the flowers, and enjoy one another's company!
ReplyDeleteWow, that was some lunch that you had there, and, Italian bread, is the only way to go...lol!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a really good pie cup and plate, I'll have to try that some time with my mom in the kitchen.
We just finished making a "Blueberry Buckleberry" pie. Mmmmm, it is soooo
Delicious.
Have a nice day and keep up your tradition on Wednesday!
Ciao
Daughters are the greatest! And you are so lucky to have yours so near. (And she is lucky too; you're such a GREAT mom!) Love hearing about your Wednesdays!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Coralie
Again-wonderful food!!! That movie looks so interesting to me, I'd love to see it!
ReplyDeleteJOY!!!! What a feast! Everything looks amazing. Hugs my dear friend. xoxo
ReplyDelete