OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

GOD BLESS AMERICA........................

I TOOK A FEW PHOTO'S THIS PAST WEEKEND, I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MORE, BECAUSE WE ALL HAD SO MUCH FUN. THE KIDS WERE IN THE POOL JUST ABOUT ALL WEEKEND, PAT PUT UP THE SCREEN HOUSE ON THE PATIO, AND WE SAT AND RELAXED. THE KIDS HAD SPARKLERS AT NIGHT, TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS, AND MADE S'MORES, THEY WERE GOOOOOOD, BUT MESSY.
WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY PHOTO'S............................ THIS IS MY AMERICAN KITTY DOLL, PICKED HER UP TWENTY YEARS AGO IN AN ANTIQUE STORE. I JUST LOVE HER.



JACKIE BAKED THE CAKE, AND MATTIE DECORATED IT. PAT LOOKS LIKE HE IS READY FOR BED....IT WAS A LONG DAY.

HURRY UP GRAM, TAKE THE PICTURE...............................

HERE WE ARE, I WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO HAVE MY PICTURE TAKEN, IT WAS NIGHT AND WE WERE ALL TIRED. WE HAD A GOOD DAY.
WE ALL HAD A GREAT WEEKEND, PAT WENT BACK TO WORK, THE KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL, AND I HEAR THE WASHING MACHINE GOING, WERE BACK TO NORMAL.
UNTIL MY NEXT BLOG, HAVE FUN, STAY HEALTHY, AND GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY....................RIZZI

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun and good eats were had there! and all those happy smiles! thanks for sharing!

    I try to join in on the Tea Cup Tuesday fun each week, with Martha's Favourites...but it's hit and miss with me....if I have some other creative adventure going on..then I'll post that instead! lol

    you know me...always something creative and artful going on over here!

    ciao bella
    thanks for stopping in to see me regularily!

    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i see i'm on your side bar...thanks so much!

    you should take my round 'button' photo that is located on my side bar of photos....

    it says Creative Carmelina and it's a square photo! it would fit better!

    thanks again!

    ciao bella

    oxoxxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet patriotic hello from Frog Hollow Farm! It looks like you all had a great time, and yes, Pat did look tired but those girls looked like they were wide awake and very, very happy! I love how everyone gets involved at your house - it's really very sweet. Frank and I were at my dad's yesterday for a small barbeque - Bob and Jan are away for a few days in NC visiting with Jen and Marc and helping them move to Quatico where Marc has been stationed beginning late in June. Laurie and I have been sharing the sleep overs because we won't leave him overnight on his own. Colleen just had some surgery so she's home healing. Take care, and thanks for sharing your fun day! I loved it! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rizzi,
    Sounds like a wonderful Memorial Day weekend with your family. Thats what we did too. Barbecue, sparklers, smores and good old fashioned summer time fun!!
    Have a wonderful day
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete