OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, June 25, 2010

SUMMER BEGINS

WELL, MATTIE AND MAKAYLA CAUGHT THEIR FIRST
TURTLE. IT HAS ONLY THREE LEGS, BUT HEALTHY. AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW HE LOVES TO EAT WORMS.


MATTIE (IN HER NEW HAT)..............................>


WELL, THAT'S OUR FIRST NEW PET OF THE SUMMER, THEY KEEP THEM FOR A WHILE, THEN THEY LET THEM GO. BY THE END OF THE SUMMER ALL THE ANIMALS ARE BACK IN THE WOODS.









5 comments:

  1. Oh what sweet sweet grandchildren you have..the Joys of Summer my friend. Enjoy every minute with those sweet ones. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. my computer just started working and saw your post. cute turtle hate the worm. good photos. have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm. That little Mattie is just adorable - she's bound to work with animals when she grows up, don't you think? I'm so happy to see them living a wonderful childhood - looking for turtles and such - some girls grow up way too fast these days! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a great comment, your comments are always so nice to read! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember finding those kinds of turtles in Lakewood when I was growing up. It sounds like the girls are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just have to take a second to tell you that those two girls have the sweetest smiles ever! absolutely adorable!

    and as far as the turtle goes...ew! that worm eating photo is yucky and you can tell the girls I said that! heheeee....

    but I do love the pink balloon hat though!

    ciao bella
    it's been fun reading up with you on all of your posts that i missed!



    carmelina
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete