OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SPRING PLANTING

OUR VEGETABLE GARDEN IS PLANTED, IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE MUCH NOW, BUT GIVE IT A FEW WEEKS AND IT WILL BE OVERFLOWING. PAT PLANTED TOMATOES, PEPPERS, EGG PLANT, CUCUMBERS, AND YELLOW SQUASH. I LOVE THIS SUN DIAL............................
JACKIE'S ROSES ARE SO PRETTY THIS YEAR..................... JACKIE HAS A BUTTERFLY GARDEN, SHE IS PUTTING IN HER DIFFERENT FLOWERS TO DRAW THE BUTTERFLIES. LAST YEAR WE HAD SO MANY BUTTERFLIES AND HUMMINGBIRDS. THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO LOOK AT. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.........RIZZI

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your vegetable garden! Hummingbirds and butterflies - two of my favorite things!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie's roses are just gorgeous. It looks like the whole family has a green thumb. Sounds like you had a really nice Memorial Day, too. Lots of good food and time spent with the family. It just doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Rizzi darling your spring garden looks so lovely as lovely as the gardener herself. Oh! my friend I miss so terribly. Life without you and blogging is simply not the same. I thank you for all your sweet and kind comments, you are an angel. Take care of yourself my friend, I will stop by again soon to check on you.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and glad you got your garden in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those roses are amazing! I have red ones but really would love some of those pink ones...hugs my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete