OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PAIGE...8TH GRADE DINNER DANCE

MY GRANDDAUGHTER PAIGE WILL BE STARTING HIGH SCHOOL IN THE FALL....THE YEARS GO BY SO QUICKLY,
AND THEY GROW UP SO FAST. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU PAIGE IN HIGH SCHOOL.



THIS IS THE NEW LOOK....I THINK. ALL THE GIRLS HAD THEM......THE DANCE TURNED OUT GREAT, AND NOW THE BIG STEP....."HIGH SCHOOL." RIZZI

3 comments:

  1. Paige looks so pretty and all grown up! She's changed so, even in just a year since I last saw her. (I can't believe it's been a year already) I love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rizzi,
    Your granddaughter is so pretty and she looks like a lovely young lady! You are so right...the years fly by so quickly. My son just got his permit today, it seems like yesterday I was just bringing him home from St. Clares Hospital as a newborn.
    Hope you are enjoying your summer
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!

    okay...yes time does fly...we are going to my son's graduation for grade 8 next monday..

    and he was elected class VALEDICTORIAN...

    like i wasn't going to cry already! yikes!

    she's such a pretty girl, your granddaughter!

    and so, i hear you've been inspired to make a journal of your own! that's wonderful....you don't know how happy it makes me to have sparked some creative idea within you...!!!!
    can't wait to see it.

    i'm still working on embellishing the one you saw today on my blog.
    i'm doing some handwriting in it...and some pretty floral doodles throughout! it's looking so cute...i don't know if it will ever make it to Etsy or not...
    but i'm enjoy the process..it is a labour of love indeed!

    have a great night..and thanks so much for coming by!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete